Plug In Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Concerned about carbon monoxide poisoning? You’ve come to the right place. This is a silent killer of thousands of people each and every year. Many more are permanently injured due to this colorless, tasteless invisible gas that can be lurking in any room in your home. Get the facts and stay protected!
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
This gas has no smell, color or taste and can kill you without you ever sensing something is wrong. Most homes are not protected with a CO alarm system and many of those that are have only one installed. Carbon monoxide can be found in any level of a home, apartment or building.
Plug in carbon monoxide detector with battery backup (critical!)
If and when the power goes out the last thing you want to be worrying about is if your carbon monoxide detector is working. This unit supplies with a 9v battery. 85 decibel alarm will alert when gas levels have become unsafe giving you time to get yourself and your loved ones safely out.
Carbon Monoxide Detector Placement
Picture source: The Real Estate Inspection Company
It is recommended that units be placed on each level of your home including basements and attics. The room you are in may be fine but the room you enter (basement, attic) may be filled with dangerous levels of CO2 gas rendering you unconscious before you realize what is happening. Don’t make this mistake!
3 Pack Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Carbon Monoxide Symptoms
Symptoms of carbon monoxide sickness can include
- Dull headache.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Shortness of breath.
- Blurred vision.
- Loss of consciousness.
These symptoms of course can be caused by other health issues that is why it is so important to have a carbon monoxide alarms in your home. If you think your symptoms are caused by carbon monoxide poisoning leave the area immediately and seek medical attention. Low doses of carbon monoxide while not immediately fatal can cause severe heart problems and brain damage.